Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dang Headaches

I don't like to use the "M" word as it seems to trigger them at times. I have been all doped up on painmeds for about 2-3 weeks now and it's getting a little old, so i figured i would try something new or rather different. So today at lunch i went and got a messagge. Well i do feel some better but better yet i was told how tense i was and how i needed to learn better posture! Awesome!!! She told me that, these could be the reason to my headaches that the streaches and better posture practices sure couldn't hurt me... Besides when i do them!

The moral of the story is never be afraid to try something different to relieve stress or rather pain in your life! Sometimes it's gotta do some good!

Much Love and God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment