Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dream after Dream

Last night as I was sleeping and I kept having dream after dream of the wierdest things, ranging from a hurt foot on the flagfootball field to this... It was like my mind could not rest, and I really don't think it did. I know it could have used the rest from all the heck I was put through in watching the Auburn/Clemson game and then hoping to see Notre Dame lose. But the one that stands out the most was this, to start a blog... I hate blogs and really only read one (John Healds, Carnival Cruise Line) and thats only on occasion, so why a blog?

It has bothered me all morning and I really think it is not me, but the Lord wanting me to do this. So here it is! Nothing fancy, nothing flashy, just a blog coming from a pretty open minded, Christian young man. I hope that I can share something with you that help you or the opposite, you sharing something that will help me.

I am not to sure where this will go from here but you can be assured we will find out....

I hope you have a great day, Much Love and God Bless!

Knowing is Half the Battle......

No comments:

Post a Comment