Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What's that smell...

Is it Teenspirit, is it Old Spice, Is it Charlie? I think not... It is the smell of someone covering up something they did in their cubical as it spreads around entire office! Nothing screams "I just farted" like the smell of an over zealous garden of potpourri.... I thought my head hurt earlier!!!! Yeah right after about 5 sprays of this stuff and the user being sick with a stopped up nose, me and my fellow co-workers are dying! I say dying, my head is pounding, my clothes reek of a floral shoppe on steroids, but I think we will survive to the breathe fresh air another day... This stuff is making the tar smell from the new roof being put in smell lovely.

Now understand that I appreciate a good smell like; fresh cut lawn, my lover, and homemade cookies. I guess the moral of the story is that always hope that next time you have to endure the potpourri of the Titans that the person who sprayed it will be here the rest of the day to "enjoy" it with the rest instead of taking off the rest of the day!!!

Much Love and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment