Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nightdreams about Night things....

Have you ever had a dream and it is so detailed and so intense that your body is exhausted and you are awakened due to it??? It happened to me last night, and NO it was not one of those dreams....! It was actually a memory from Octobers past...

For 7 years starting back around year 1999 or so me and several of my friends worked the awesomely infamous Deatsville Trail of Terror (Haunted Hayride). We had a blast and put on some of the best scenes in the tri-county area and yes I am including SMCA's Hayride (which is was no little kiddy ride). Our scenes were more about shock and wow rather than scary (Burn the Flame!!!). Heck we even had many people clap, cheer, bow, shout to see it again! We did everything custom to meet our needs for the theme of the year from Mask to soundtracks to everything in between. It was different theme for each year, must say we freaking rocked!! But enough gloting about how creative of a shock and wow machine we were...

My dream was of this years hayride, even knowing there wasn't going to be one, my mind as I slept, did not believe it. I dreamt of everything from the scene layout, lighting, what sound effects could be used, costumes, the number of people that it would take to run the scene, and even down to what people I felt it was best to fit into what roles. I even had conversations with several of these people and got thier input. I said the dream was detailed, dang it, I meant it! I was exhausted at 4am this morning but was smiling thinking of all the crazy things that went on at the hayride... The stories I could tell, but wont.... HAHAHAHA

Moral is, dream the dream as long as it's worth it!

God Bless and Much Love....

No comments:

Post a Comment